My sister Michelle and I came up with a great plan concerning our children. I will always cut their hair if she will always plan their birthday parties. Sounds like a great trade to me! While visiting Michelle a couple weeks ago she helped me plan Case's Porcupantler Party! A Mellor family tradition has been that you get your own porcupine cake for your 1st birthday. We decided to add a little Montana flair by adding antlers to the porcupine. It was a great party!!!

porcupantler cake

porcupantler shirt
(i cut out a porcupine and antler shape using my LC Revolution then painted them in
using navy and yellow fabric paint)

having a great time at his party

opening presents

birthday boy eating with his uncles
(yellow and white paper plates)

porcupantler: a porcupine with antlers

porcupantler party favors
(using the LC Revolution we cut out fry boxes and decorated them with porcupantlters)

mini cupcakes with spiky frosting

i decorated everything with yellow and navy to go with the new LC paper line that we used for invitations and party favors


crazy dad and mom
(devon was supposed to be in navy to go along with the color scheme...but conveniently forgot!)

happy birthday banner

yellow flowers and a Target clearance navy shower curtain to go with the party color scheme

i ended up having more yellow and navy than i thought. a couple days before the party i pulled everything from my house that matched the color scheme


happy birthday case

a couple books and a few of case's toys



The party turned out great and I can't wait to see what Michelle comes up with for next year!!!
Love it! I need Michelle to come up with a twin theme for December!! I'm not sure what talents I have to add to the trade, though! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Wish I could've been there. Eventually I think I need to get in on this agreement with both you and Michelle.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i need to get in on this agreement too :) so cute!!!
ReplyDeletelizzy, richard and i and tooley are in awe of house beautiful your new home is! i am in love with your kitchen dining area. love love love white glass cabinets. i dream about them. srsly. we are so happy for you guys. and you look stunning. and happy. and beautiful. and and and...lol. i will be done. but happy birthday to case, who is even more handsome than ever. OH and LOVE the cake. bomb diggity brilliant.
ReplyDeletelove Stacy
"how* beautiful your new home..."
ReplyDeleteSo sad we missed it:(
ReplyDeleteall reasonable offers to michelle i'm sure will be considered! you all have great things to trade and she has enough ideas to accommodate everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteLizzy it is so good to see all these pictures of you guys. Case is absolutely so adorable! Miss you.
ReplyDelete