Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Magic Pillowcase

About 6 months ago I was at a fabric store with my mom, Lauren and Lindsay and she was telling us about "magic pillowcases". She insisted that we all try to make a pair so we all picked out fabric to create magic. I've wanted to tackle this project ever since I got the material but for some reason I felt a little intimidated and always had other projects to work on. Finally I got around to it and I loved it! It is such a great way to make pillowcases. You all must try it!
I followed the instructions from http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/instructions/RollItUp.pdf
I didn't use the dimensions that they suggested but just their technique.

2 comments:

  1. They are very pretty, but why are they magical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make mine. I think my material is still in your mom's sewing room. Yours turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete