beautiful!!!! A dream house in the making. Congratulations on waiting through a short sale. That takes patience.
love it...congrats...love the blog!
Lizzy, Devon, and Case,Your home is beautiful! I love it! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in MT. Is that a lake in the pic??? What a gorgeous view!Casi
I CANNOT believe this is what you get to see out of your windows everyday!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! (and the house is gorgeous too!!)
Love your house, and I miss you!
beautiful!!!! A dream house in the making. Congratulations on waiting through a short sale. That takes patience.
ReplyDeletelove it...congrats...love the blog!
ReplyDeleteLizzy, Devon, and Case,
ReplyDeleteYour home is beautiful! I love it! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in MT. Is that a lake in the pic??? What a gorgeous view!
Casi
I CANNOT believe this is what you get to see out of your windows everyday!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! (and the house is gorgeous too!!)
ReplyDeleteLove your house, and I miss you!
ReplyDelete